The uniquely designed Integraspec EPS Insert has been developed to provide additional insulation. The EPS Insert is designed for quick and easy fixing to the inside of Integraspec’s Standard and Corner Panels ,this is achieved without affecting the flexibility of the Integraspec independent panelised wall system.
- Provides additional insulation and enhances u-value
- Prevents thermal bridging
- Each insert is bi-directional / reversible
- EPS inserts are twice the height of Standard and Corner Panels to speed up installation
- Can be supplied in white or grey bead
- Can be supplied in any thickness to suit application or desired U-Value.
The dovetail grooves located on both sides of the insert allow it to easily slide into the existing dovetail grooves of any Integraspec Panel.
The exposed grooves of the EPS Insert share the same function as that of our standard panel, a mechanical bond is created between the inserts and the concrete structure.
As the concrete cures it contracts within the inserts, the dovetail grooves allow the concrete to “grab hold” of the inserts creating a superior bond.